《乱世佳人》(Gone with the Wind),是一部根据小说家玛格丽特·米切尔的英文同名小说《飘》(Gone with the Wind)改编的美国电影。
本片在文化与商业上都获得极大的成功。1940年的第12届奥斯卡金像奖中,本片获得十三项提名,最终拿下囊括最佳影片在内共得八个奖项,若连同两座荣誉奖计入的话,此片共夺下十座大奖,此纪录维持了20年,直至1959年才被《宾虚》(Ben-Hur)以十一项超越,《乱世佳人》并在1998年美国电影协会评选的20世纪最伟大100部电影排名第四。 而在商业上,本片是美国史上售出票数最多者,并有许多研究指出在考虑通胀后,这是史上票房最高的电影。
以下经典台词双语对照:
You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱*让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
- Sir, you're no gentleman.
- 先生,你可真不是个君子。
- And you miss are no lady.
- *,你也不是什么淑女。
I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,*,你也不是什么淑女。
I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去*,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。